Sunday, March 9, 2014

Arnold Palmer Chardonnay



Name: Arnold Palmer
Variety: Chardonnay
Region: California
Country: USA
Year: 2011
Price: $7.95

Winery review: 
A vibrant Chardonnay from vineyards in cooler climates of California. Chardonnay is well known for its characteristic fresh apple fruit aromas and rounded, rich flavors. Weather during the 2011 harvest provided ideal growing conditions for lush, yet perfectly balanced fruit.

My review: This was supposed to be an oaky-buttery Chardonnay; I’m not sure I got that. It was certainly heavy on mouthfeel and a bit thicker than most Chardonnays I’ve had. Is that what I’m supposed to taste? Overall, I liked this wine. It was very heavy on apple aroma and flavor. This was a pleasant wine.

I tasted this on its own with no food.


No comments:

Post a Comment